Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Day 167 (I've Got the Music in Me Week) Pattern available in shop!

I love music. But unfortunately I am not musically inclined. I have tried various instruments but with no success.

My first guitar teacher liked to smoke his sweetly scented hand rolled cigarettes during our lesson. I didn't mind but my father did not think this was appropriate ( might have had something to be with me being 10 years old at the time). I never learned the guitar from this boy but always quite relaxed and a bit giddy after my lessons.

I am so excited to offer the pattern for sale in the shop today!

Thank you once again to my friend and muse, the lovely (A Girl Named) Astrid for for posing for this weeks theme!






3 comments:

Unknown said...

I also tried playing the quitar etc.. but with no success.. I'm awfull when talking about music - my voice is terrible too ahah :D

Bu I would love to hand this beautiful work of yours on my wall.. amazing piece! :)

rose said...

I just discovered your blog. I love your work! this is probably my favorite with "i just blue myself" as a close second... laughing! very awesome. thanks!

Valentina Duracinsky said...

Kinda Reminds me of this... The dress I guess?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HcBHVhapnY&list=UURameC809bPjUfmv0w76bmA&index=0&feature=plcp

That's me ;)

Val